At Morgan Stanley, Diversity and Inclusion helps our clients benefit from the widest range of insights, experiences, and perspectives. With a strong commitment to a culture of inclusion, we strive to attract and retain top candidates from all backgrounds through a focus on recruitment, career development and individual advancement.
Our Freshman Enhancement program is designed to help diverse college freshmen gain a better understanding of the various businesses and career paths Morgan Stanley provides.
Selected candidates will participate in a 1-week paid program at our offices in New York City. The week will include valuable training, as well as opportunities to network with each other and learn from Morgan Stanley professionals across our divisions. Morgan Stanley will cover domestic travel and lodging expenses.
Students are encourages to apply to one or both of the Freshman Programs:
- Institutional Securities (includes Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, Sales & Trading and Research)
- Wealth Management
After submitting your application you will be asked to complete a video-recorded questionnaire through HireVue. You will receive an email with additional information on how to complete the video within 48 hours of submitting your application. We encourage you to account for this in your application timeline.
Monday, May 18 – Friday, May 22
Morgan Stanley Headquarters, New York, NY
- You are a Black, Hispanic, Native American, and/or LGBTQ+ freshman undergraduate student (class of 2023)
- You have an interest in financial services, excellent work ethic, and strong verbal/written communication skills
- You are analytical, quantitative, have the ability to multi-task, are results-driven, a leader, and a team player with a positive attitude
Deadline To Apply:
- Thursday, January 16th, 2020
To learn more about the specific divisions at the Firm, please click here to visit our career site
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Tis the season to apply for Summer 2020 finance internships and other experiential learning opportunities for diversity and inclusion programs. The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before a deadline passes! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Sales Development Summer Associate, Capital Group
- Product Strategy & Retirement Plans Summers Assoc., Capital Group
- Business Analytics & Quality Management Summer Assoc. , Capital Group
- Policy/Investment Analysis Intern, Capstone LLC
- Finance Intern, Development Counsellors International
- CAP Summer Intern, Capital Group
- International Policy Intern, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Investor Relations Intern, MSD Partners
- Sports Data Science Intern, Pando Pooling
- Investment Summer Analyst, Bridge Investment Group
- Real Estate Finance Intern, Greystone & Co.
- Intern, NISA Investment Advisors
- Energy Market Research & Content Development Intern, Energy Ally
- Financial Markets Summer Intern, Standard Chartered Bank
- Finance and Strategy Intern, Hudson River Trading HOT INTERNSHIP
- PEAK6 Boot Camp, PEAK6 Investments
- Finance & Accounting Intern, Procter & Gamble
- M&A Intern, The Kensington Company
- Finance Intern, Citrix
- Financial Advisor Intern, Sage Point Financial
- Marketing & PR Intern, Accathon Capital
- Portfolio Management Summer Intern, Starwood Capital Group
- Investor Relations Summer Intern, Starwood Capital Group
- Growth Marketing Intern, TGA Capital
- Deal Origination Intern, TGA Capital
- Retail Banking & Wealth Management Analyst Intern, HSBC
- Summer Analyst, Abdiel Capital
- Risk Summer Analyst, Barclays
- Summer Analyst, Bridge Investment Group
- Summer Analyst, AIG Investments
- Point72 Case Competition, Point73
- Finance Intern, Francis Financial
- Summer Analyst, Operations & Finance, NY Green Bank
- Summer Analyst, Investment & Portfolio Management, NY Green Bank
- Investment Analyst at ArrowMark Partners, CLIMB Internships HOT INTERNSHIP
- Analyst Intern at Analysis Group, CLIMB Internships HOT INTERNSHIP
- Business Development Intern, Jane Street
- Quant. Research Intern, Jane Street
- Quant. Trading Intern, Jane Street
- Point72 Academy Summit, Point72
- Private Equity Portfolio Summer Analyst (Sophomores), Audax Group HOT INTERNSHIP
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow Career Prep Program
- Summer Analyst, Resolve Growth Partners
- Entrepreneurial Summer Intern, Loeb NYC
- Commercial Banking Summer Analyst, Citi
- Summer Analyst, PeakSpan Capital
- Investment Analytics & Data Intern, Acadian Asset Management HOT JOB
- Corporate FP&A Intern, Keurig Dr Pepper
- Finance and Operations Intern, NextGen America
- Investment Intern, Erie Insurance
- Broker Relations Intern, Point72
- Global Equity Research Intern, Neuberger Berman
- Buy Side Research Intern, SIG
- State Fiscal Policy Research Intern, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Finance & Procurement Intern, Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- Global Private Banking Intern, HSBC
- Global Liquidity and Cash Management Inter, HSBC
- Start-up Intern, Bessemer Venture Partners
- Startup Intern, Launch Tennessee
- Intern, Crestone Capital
- Investment Research Intern, Acadian Asset Management HOT INTERNSHIP
- Environmental Impact Analyst Intern, Overseas Private Investment Corp.
- Undergrad Intern, Amazon
- Research Associate Intern, Arrowstreet Capital
The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before a deadline passes! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Financial Planning Analyst, OneEleven Integrated Wealth Management of Ameriprise Financial
- Financial Professional Assoc., Prudential Advisors
- Investment Banking Analyst, Lazard
- Asia Desk Trading & Operations Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Korean Research Asst, Weiss Asset Management
- Hedge Fund Operations Analyst, Weiss Asset Management
- Financial Advisor, Northwestern Mutual-The Boston Group
- Financial Professional, Prudential Advisors
- Portfolio Assoc., 1919 Investment Counsel
- Consumer & Community Banking Data Science Analyst, JPMorgan Chase
- Legal and Compliance Associate, Polen Capital Management
- Jr. Business Info Analyst, Fisher Investments
- Equity Research Assoc., Dodge & Cox
- Quant Analyst, Portfolio Management, NISA Investment Advisors
- Analyst-Operations, NISA Investment Advisors
- Analyst-Portfolio Management, NISA Investment Advisors
- Solutions Analyst-Portfolio Management, NISA Investment Advisors
- Financial Advisor/Wealth Management, MATAURO
- Wealth Management Financial Analyst, Brownson, Rehmus & Foxworth NEW
- Spend Management Analyst, Goldman Sachs
- Global Marketing Associate-Research, Fisher Investments
- Portfolio Management Associate, Harding Loevner
- Finance and Strategy Associate, Hudson River Trading HOT JOB
- Research Associate, Case Group VERMONT JOB
- International Portfolio Management Associate, Dodge & Cox
- Equity Research Analyst, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Client Service Associate, Edelman Financial Engines
- Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor Development Program, Bank of America
- Financial Advisor Associate Program, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Financial Advisor, Marble Trail Financial
- Financial Advisor, Concord Wealth Management
- Entitlements Management Business Analyst, PDT Partners
- Junior Financial Advisor, National Securities
- Compliance Analyst, Barclays NEW
- Internal Audit Analyst, Barclays NEW
- Product Analyst, PIMCO
- Buy Side Research Analyst, SIG
- Financial Advisor, McAdam Financially Advanced
- Management Training Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Career Foundations Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Investor-Client Services Speciality, Brown Brothers Harriman
- Sales Associate, Halo Investing
- Trading Desk Operations – Hong Kong, Jane Street NEW
- Entry Level Anti-Financial Crime Investigator, Deutsche Bank
- Assoc Quantitative Analyst, Invenomic Capital Management
- Real Estate Debt Investment Analyst, SteepRock Capital
- Analyst, Resolve Growth Partners
- Advisor Consultant Program, Lord, Abbett & Co.
- Analyst, EduLab Capital
- Analyst, Client Management, Coleman Research
- Technology Investment Banking Analyst, Digital Capital Advisors
Here are the best things to pay attention to this week. Always check Handshake for the most up-to-date information.
December 10: Trinity, Associate Consultant INTERN
December 16: Keystone Strategy, Associate
December 20: Public Consulting Group, Management Consultant, Health & Human Services
December 31: Analysis Group, Analyst-Health Care
December 31: Tyton Partners, Consulting and Business Development INTERN
December 31: ClearPoint Strategy, Associate Consultant
December 31: Lake Partners Strategy, Strategy Consulting Analyst
December 31: Fletcher Knight, Inc., Jr. Marketing Consultant INTERN
December 31: RSG, Research Data Analyst
December 31: Atheneum Partners, Junior Association Global Market Insights INTERN
December 31: Water Street Partners, Summer Business Analyst INTERN
January 1: Emerging Strategy, China Research Analyst
January 3: Notch Partners, Associate
January 10: MIDIOR Consulting, Management Consulting INTERN
January 17: Economists Incorporated, Research Associate
January 31: The Beacon Group, Consultant
January 31: Falcon, Private Equity Consulting INTERN
February 29: The Beacon Group, INTERN
March 2: Navigant, Clean Energy Programs INTERN
March 30: ZS Associates, Decision Analytics Associate
Curious, collaborative and driven? Let’s chat.
At Goldman Sachs, we believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We seek out people with all types of skills, interests and experiences. So whether you’ve been trading penny stocks since the eighth grade or have never imagined a career in finance, there’s a place for you here.
For us, it’s all about bringing together people who are curious, collaborative and have the drive to make things possible for our clients and communities.
2020 Exploratory Programs
Exploratory programs are designed to provide students with exposure to the numerous career paths available in the financial services industry, entailing skill building workshops, group activities and networking opportunities with professionals at the firm. As a participant, you will hone the skills that set you up for success.
Travel, food, and accommodations are provided within firm policy. (Please note: Goldman Sachs will provide domestic travel within the U.S. and hotel accommodations.)
Event Details & Eligibility
Winter Exploratory Programs | Application Deadline: Sunday, December 1st at 11:59 PM ET
Diverse Abilities | New York | January 29th – 31st
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023 who identify as having a disability
Pride Summit | New York | February 12th – 14th
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023 who identify as LGBTQ+
Women’s Leadership Camp | New York, Salt Lake City and Dallas | March 11th – 13th
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023 who identify as women
Undergraduate Camp | New York, Salt Lake City and Dallas | March 25th – 27th
Undergraduates graduating between between December 2021 – June 2023 who identify as black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American,
and/or first-generation college students
Spring Exploratory Programs | Application Deadline: Sunday, March 15th at 11:59 PM ET
Veterans Career Summit | New York | May 7th – 8th
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023 and candidates beginning a MBA program in fall 2020
who are military veterans
Engineering Essentials | New York | May 18th – 21st
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – August 2022 who identify as black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, and/or women with an interest in pursuing careers in engineering, including software engineering and financial modeling
Virtual Insight Series | Virtual | Summer 2020
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023
How to Apply:
- Log-in to our Events Portal (goldmansachs.com/careers/events) and register for the ‘2020 Exploratory Programs’ event.
- Complete the application that follows the registration form.
- Complete a video interview via the HireVue platform. You will receive an invitation from HireVue shortly after you complete your application.
Please note: You may apply to as many programs as you are eligible for and interested in, but can only be selected to attend one in-person program.
Any student wishing to participate in a Winter Term internship for credit must complete all paperwork by Dec. 1. No exceptions.
After securing your internship, follow these steps:
- Have your résumé approved by a CCI Peer Career Advisor. go/pcas for drop-in hours.
- Identify a Middlebury faculty member to serve as your academic sponsor.
- Create an Experience (application) on Handshake and upload 3 documents to your Experience — your approved résumé , your signed internship agreement, and a personal statement which includes 3 scholarly sources linked to the learning of your internship.
- Inform your internship supervisor and faculty academic sponsor that once you have submitted your application for credit, they will receive emails from Handshake to complete online approval forms.
- If you are interning in an international location, see the FAQ (#14) at go/WTinternships to see if you need to complete additional paperwork for the Global Operations Committee. If so, submit this paperwork as soon as possible.
You can find all forms, information, and FAQs at go/WTinternships.
Limited $1500 grants available to eligible students on a first-come, first-served basis.
CCI recommends that all applications for credit be submitted before the December 1 deadline.
|Join Spencer Stuart’s Will Dowling ’18, Tim Ogle ’17, Jackie Breckenridge ’14, and Bart Witmer ’10 to learn about how Spencer Stuart helps build high-performing teams for major global corporations and high growth early-stage start ups. We will discuss how individuals and companies are thinking about culture, the impact of bringing on new leaders (from CEO to the Board) and an overview of a career in leadership advisory consulting. Internship and job opportunities will be discussed. |
Wednesday, November 20 at 7:30 pm in Axin 219.
All are invited, this is an open class session of Ami Biswas Professor of the Practice two classes this fall. This will be a virtual event. Register here to let us know you’re coming.
Ever wondered how fiscal policy is developed and implemented? How policy makers balance equity and efficiency in tax design? Come hear about how the Vermont Department of Taxes tries to close the tax gap, and how the money collected impacts the overall state budget,
- Adam Greshin, Commissioner of Department of Finance and Management, State of VT
- Craig Bolio, Acting Commissioner of Taxes, State of VT
- Douglas Farnham, Economist and Director of Tax Policy, Outreach and Leg Affairs, State of VT
Monday, November 18 from 12:15-1:30 pm in Abernethy Room, Axinn Center
Pizza and beverages will be served (courtesy of the Economics Dept)
MiddCORE is a four-week, mentor-powered innovation experience for undergraduates who desire to launch their education and passions into the world at large.
At MiddCORE, students are challenged to find solutions to real-world problems alongside mentors from the areas of business, government, and non-profits—these mentors not only guide students but become part of their lifelong network.
MiddCORE is May 30–June 27, 2020 in Monterey, California. Take a look at the MiddCORE brochure.
Round One Application due November 17—save $500
Learn more about Lehigh’s MS in Management (M2) program and why your non-business degree combined with an MS in Management degree is so desirable to employers.
Examples of recent graduates’ career paths …
Political Science to Tech Start Up; Journalism and Psychology to Management Consulting; Physics to FinTech.
At these great companies …
Accenture, Amazon, Zulily, ADP, IBM, Mack Trucks, Axtria, Whiting-Turner and more.
The GMAT or GRE test score submission is optional for M2 applicants. Visit our website for more details.
LEARN WHAT M2 CAN DO FOR YOU.