Are you a young professional or student looking to start a career in the nonprofit theatre? Do you want to meet the leaders of the field today and understand the issues they are facing?
Apply to become a TCG intern and gain direct contact with TCG staff and leadership; participate in meetings, conferences, teleconferences, site visits, and program launches; and make yourself a more competitive job candidate!
As the national service organization for the not-for-profit professional theatre, TCG offers services in line with our mission: to strengthen, nurture, and promote the professional not-for-profit American theatre. TCG serves theatre artists and organizations by recognizing and encouraging activism, artistry, advocacy, and global citizenship. We provide professional development for theatre leaders, research and data analysis for the field, advocacy on the federal level, as well as the publication of American Theatre magazine, ARTSEARCH, and works from our award-winning book program.
DEADLINE: applications due Friday, March 15, 2019
- American Theatre Magazine Intern
- Artistic and International Programs Intern
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives Intern
- Conferences and Fieldwide Learning Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- Individual Giving and Special Events Intern
- Institutional Advancement and Partnerships Intern
- Membership Intern
- Research, Policy & Collective Action Intern
- TCG Books Program Intern