The Legacies of Lesbian Literature project is a feature documentary, currently in-production, examining the history of lesbian literature and how key authors’ works had significant impact on the genre, and also society at large. The initial focus of the Legacies of Lesbian Literature project explores lesbian fiction from the 1920s through the 1990s.
The intern would participate in the development and initial implementation of the marketing strategy for the documentary. This includes the following:
- Building a marketing project plan, which includes distribution.
- Identifying customer segments for the documentary and building a customer database.
- Developing a press kit.
- Managing the social media platforms.
- Identifying and applying to appropriate film festivals.
- Establishing the pricing strategy.
The intern will be able to work from their home. While the position is unpaid, the project will pay for two, perhaps three, trips during the internship.
Click here to apply in Handshake!