Are you visually creative and have strong language skills? Are you self-motivated? Do you enjoy creating and editing film? Do you have experience building website or social media content? Are you passionate about health, exercise, nutrition, or neuroscience?
Mind and Movement Fitness wants you to join our team as a media, marketing, and film editing intern. Even if you didn’t say “yes” to all of the above, but are very intrigued by an opportunity where you can develop these skills, send us your resume! Mind and Movement Fitness is a small, Minnesota-based wellness startup with big aspirations. We are seeking Middlebury College interns who can bring their creative view and problem-solving ideas to the table.
Interns will participate in the following:
- Filming and editing exercise videos for web publication
- Writing and editing website content
- Uploading and managing cloud content
- Developing and implementing online marketing strategies
- Contributing to company social media profile
- Researching neuroscience and health journals and uploading relevant content to website
Anticipate 10-12 hours per week with flexible start and end dates and the ability to work remotely. Position has potential to become paid in the future if you are a good fit!
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter with relevant video editing, website development, and marketing experience to Alison Weinlaeder ‘06 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.