HBO’s Talent Acquisition (TA) department is focused on acquiring the best and brightest talent for the world’s most successful premium television network. The Executive Assistant will provide general administrative support to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition. The VP leads a team of recruiters who manage full life-cycle recruitment for varying business units such as Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc.
This role requires an individual with strong people and office management skills. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and in person demeanor, be a quick study, independent and thoughtful in his or her decision-making. A successful candidate will be a creative problem-solver and self-starter who is resilient in a fast-paced environment, and highly collaborative with exceptional organizational skills.
· Calendar management for the VP and TA Managers which includes but not limited to complex scheduling of interviews, conference coordination with internal and external business partners such as recruiting agencies, diversity partners, key contacts across the enterprise; ensure meeting arrangements are completed accurately with all necessary details and materials
· Prepare/process expense reports and make travel arrangements for the VP and TA Managers
· Draft and edit email, presentations, reports, agendas, summaries and other business correspondence
· Handle and track executive referral resume submission process with superior organization and communication skills
· Assist in key recruitment events, conference planning, and post-event recaps
· Handle confidential and sensitive material related to internal staff and organizational documentation
· Assist with the processing and onboarding of new hires within the HR department
· Customize and implement innovative and impactful administrative/operational solutions
· General TA Team support including ordering supplies, event support, updating team org charts and other materials, new hire paperwork, data entry
· Ad hoc projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with handling multiple assignments and deadlines and proactively solve problems with a “can-do” attitude and limited supervision
· Highly organized with very strong attention to detail
· Adaptive to changing priorities
· Requires a high degree of initiative and professionalism
· Proven ability to build strong and productive relationships
· Expert level MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Experience working with Google document software, including Docs and Sheets, preferred but not required
Click here to apply in handshake!