CCI has Summer Funding Grants to help fund your unpaid summer internship! If you are planning to apply for a grant, use the Spring Break to finalize your plans and submit your funding application. Here’s what you need to know:
• Get your resume reviewed by a CCI Peer Career Advisor during the week of April 1 (resume approval required in order to apply for a grant). Visit Quick Questions or watch for resume review events the week after break.
• April 14: Deadline to apply for funding. You must have secured and committed to your internship before applying for funding.
• See instructions, forms, and FAQs at go/summerfunding.
- To apply for funding, create an Experience in Handshake, and then immediately upload your essay, CCI-approved resume, budget, and signed funding agreement to the left-hand attachments section of your Experience. Incomplete applications will be declined.
- All applicants are strongly encouraged to meet with a CCI advisor to discuss your plans. Schedule your appointment now for the week after break.
- Make sure to check Handshake emails and notices (including enabling notifications in Handshake and searching your Junk and Clutter folders frequently). All communications from CCI related to your application will be done via Handshake. Failure to respond will result in your application being declined.
Still searching for an internship? There are still over 1800 paid and unpaid internships listed in Handshake. For help with your search, see CCI’s Top 10 Tips for Finding an Internship, visit Quick Questions, or make an appointment with a CCI advisor.
CCI looks forward to receiving your application!