Working with both the publishing and label divisions, our A&R interns will assist in unsigned artist & songwriter research as well as shadow in the musical development of our artists and writers.
Typical tasks include:
– Learn and implement various A&R research strategies
– Determine catalysts of active records & artists
– Assist in calendar management of recording & writing sessions
– Assist publishing team in catalog management of work tapes and demos
– Participate in album/single listening sessions for roster and unsigned artists
– Participate in out-of-office opportunities (showcases, recording studio visits, event logistics)
Do not miss this amazing opportunity to work with a Midd alum! Click here to apply now!