Join us this weekend for one of our three workshops! The goal of these workshops is to inform and prepare students to become advocates for a less Eurocentric, and a more egalitarian and rigorous curriculum. Come to one of the three scheduled times presented below:
November 21-23 (Friday – Sunday)
Friday – 5:30pm – 7pm (Coltrane)
Saturday – 2pm – 3:30pm (Ross B11)
Sunday – 2pm – 3:30pm (Ross B11)
You can help us push for a change in the Cultures and Civilizations Requirements by doing several things:
- Vote for our proposal on We the Middkids: click here to find proposal
- Invite your friends to vote.
- Share the proposal on social media platforms. Follow us on twitter @MiddIncluded and join our face book group Midd Included. We have some plans in the works to get a students mobilizing soon, so join our group to stay informed about more ways to get involved in this movement.
- We need more leaders! We need you! If you wish to become move involved in mobilizing and ensuring that our voice is heard, please email us at email@example.com.
- Place the image below as your facebook profile or cover picture, or simply share it!