- Guntram H. Herb, Ph.D.
Field Researcher and Creative Consultant
- Patricia LeBon Herb, enrolled member Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians
Student Research Assistants, Middlebury College
- Lea LeGardeur ’17
- Abigail Spector ’17
- Patrick Baldwin Schmidt ’18
- Anna Cerf ’18
- Meiriely Amaral ’19
- Zach Levitt ’20
- Rachel Kang ’19
- Frank Wyer ’15
- Stephanie Ovitt ’16
Creative and Technical Support
- Kristina Golubiewski-Davis, Ph.D. (Postdoctoral Fellow for the Digital Liberal Arts Initiative, CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow 2016-2017)
- Alicia Peaker, Ph.D. (Postdoctoral Fellow for the Digital Liberal Arts Initiative, CLIR Postdoctoral Fellow 2015-2016)
- Bill Hegman, M.S. (GIS Specialist and Teaching Fellow)
- Jason Mittell, Ph.D. (Professor and Chair of Film and Media Culture)
I am profoundly grateful for generous funding from the following institutions:
- National Endowment of the Humanities. Fellowship, Summer Institute “On Native Grounds”, Library of Congress, Washington, DC, June-July 2015.
- Digital Liberal Arts at Middlebury College, a Mellon-funded initiative to foster digital scholarship and collaboration. Sabbatical Faculty Fellowship, Fall Semester 2016.
- Digital Native American Studies Project, Workshop at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN, May 2017
- Marion and Jasper Whiting Foundation Fellowship for Higher Education of Present and Prospective Teachers, summer 2017
- Middlebury College. Long-Term Professional Development Fund, Faculty Professional Development Fund, Faculty Research Assistant Fund.
- Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs, Student Research Assistance Fund