Traveling abroad? Apply for your U.S. passport on campus!
The Vermont Passport Agency will accept passport applications at the Study Abroad Fair:
Thursday, September 19th
2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please bring the following:
1) Citizenship Evidence (e.g. birth or naturalization certificate for first-time applicants, or previous U.S. passport for eligible renewal applicants)
2) One passport photo (see examples on travel.state.gov)
3) Photo Identification (e.g. driver’s license or government ID). Please also bring a front and back photocopy of the ID.
4) Appropriate Fees (payable by debit/credit card, check (payable to U.S. Department of State), or money order (exact amount only)). *see travel.state.gov for applicable fees
5) Download passport application forms on travel.state.gov. Complete, attach photo, but do not sign the form.
More information: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports.html