DIRT Digest | Sep 6 – Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and weekly updates called “The DIRT”. If you are not yet a subscriber, here’s a digest of recent news and updates from recent weeks in case you missed them:
- DLINQ Hosting Multiple Events & Workshops for Middlebury faculty this month
- Preparing for the Semester with Digital Tools for Teaching & Learning – DLINQ Resources
- An Overview of Digital Resources for Middlebury Students
- Access, Privacy, and Practice — Reflections on Digital Pedagogy Lab, 2018 by Amy Slay
- School in Italy Pre-Immersion Learning: Phase 2
DLINQ posts its weekly blog series, “The DIRT!” on Tuesdays. This is where you will find updates on projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlebury, Vermont and Monterey, California offices. We invite you to subscribe to blog updates and visit our “About” page to learn about our office. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.