DIRT Digest | Aug 8 – Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and weekly updates called “The DIRT”. If you are not yet a subscriber, here’s a digest of recent news and updates from recent weeks in case you missed them:
- Fall Term Approaching! Check Out Curricular Tech Resources for Faculty from DLINQ
- DLINQ Staff and Faculty at Digital Pedagogy Lab in Fredericksburg, Virginia
- DLINQ Team Joins the International Newspapers on Wikipedia “NOW” Project
- Heather Stafford Reflects on Learning and Transfer
- DLINQ to Pilot an Extended Realities & Digital Embodiment Studio
DLINQ posts its weekly blog series, “The DIRT!” on Tuesdays. This is where you will find updates on projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlebury, Vermont and Monterey, California offices. We invite you to subscribe to blog updates and visit our “About” page to learn about our office. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.