DIRT Digest – Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and weekly updates called “The DIRT”. If you are not yet a subscriber, here’s a digest of recent news and updates from recent weeks in case you missed them:
- Teaching and Learning Commons: A Shared Middlebury Pedagogical Resource
- A Green Screen for Two by Mark Basse, Multimedia Specialist
- Welcome Summer 2018 DLINQ Interns Will Frazer and Alfredo Torres
- ‘Learning Institute Focuses on “Inspiring Students”‘ by Shel Sax
- DLINQ book club reading Safiya Noble’s book, Algorithms of Oppression
DLINQ posts its weekly blog series, “The DIRT!” on Tuesdays. This is where you will find updates on projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlebury, Vermont and Monterey, California based offices. We invite you to subscribe to blog updates, visit our “About” page to learn about our office. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find descriptions and links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.