Workshop: Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change
Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change
Facilitated by: Sheila Cameron
For many of us, change is a consistent part of our work lives, whether taking on a new job, learning a new system, or re-tooling how we do things. Sometime change is easy, and other times it is difficult and does not seem to take hold.
In their book, “Managing Transitions: Making the Most of Change”, William and Susan Bridges provide a helpful model that addresses change and transition, along with proven strategies that can help us manage the process successfully.
In this workshop, we will:
- Explore the connection between change and transition
- Learn strategies to successfully move through the change and transition process
- Identify ways to support others through the change and transition process
- Adopt proactive approaches to managing and leading change
**All participants will be offered a copy the book “Making the Most of Change, by William and Susan Bridges” **
Click here to register for one of four workshop choices – locations on our Vermont Campus “to be determined”:
- Thursday May 17, 2018 9:00 am -12:00 in Axinn 229
- Wednesday June 27, 2018 1:00 pm – 4:00
- Wednesday July 11, 2018 9:00 am – 12:00
- Thursday August 9, 2018 1:00 pm – 4:00