Choosing Health, Choosing you!
Are you currently using weight watchers or another food or exercise tracking app to help you make food and movement choices that support your health? Could you use a little more in-person support and accountability to help you meet your personal goals? Or maybe you don’t choose technology and tracking, but would like to explore strategies to increase your motivation and realize your true potential? Then join us in creating a community of staff and faculty members dedicated to cultivating sustainable habits to support your best health and wellbeing related to food, nutrition, and physical activity.
Thursdays 10:30 am-11:30 am
May 10th-August 12th
Service Building 2nd floor conference room
What will you get out of this group?
- Opportunity to create SMART health goal with certified coaches
- Weekly group meeting to discuss successes and challenges
- Weekly opportunity to participate in a group physical movement activity
- 1/2 off the cost of a fitness or weight management app of your choice or a free journal for tracking your program
- Optional weekly weigh-in for those tracking weight loss
To sign up, please visit this link: Sign Up!
Rebecca Schubert is a Registered Dietitian, National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Rebecca is the Green Mountain Higher Education Employee Well-being Program Coordinator.
Laura Wilkinson is a Family Nurse Practitioner and National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach. At Middlebury College Laura is a Senior Nurse Practitioner at Parton Center for Health & Wellness as well as a Health Coach for faculty and staff.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org