Flexible Spending Accounts: It’s Time to Check Your Calendar Year Progress!
- All correspondence regarding your flex account is posted virtually to your portal. If you log in, you can review your account, including any requests for substantiation. Please pay particular attention to notifications warning that your Benny card may be suspended if you fail to substantiate your claims in a timely manner;
- You will be able to monitor the status of claims and anticipated reimbursements;
- You can electronically upload scanned or photographed provider invoices or Explanations of Benefits for claims substantiation;
- You can stay up-to-date on your year-to-date usage and fund availability;
- You can set-up direct deposit to your bank account for reimbursement requests;
- You can access useful information and tips.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact myCafeteriaPlan Customer Service Department at 1-800-865-6543.
As you are aware, flexible spending account rules require that a participant’s 2017 election may only be used for dates of service in 2017. Unused funds will be subject to forfeiture.* The last quarter of 2017 is quickly approaching, so please take some time to log in to your flexible spending account portal and monitor your progress.
(*Health FSAs allow up to $500 of unused funds to rollover to the next calendar year.)
To log-in, click here: https://myaccount.mycafeteriaplan.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
First time logging in? Click here for instructions: http://www.middlebury.edu/system/files/new_user_login_information_extended.pdf
– Nancy Lindberg