Led by: Sheila Cameron & Laura Carotenuto
Learn about the Annual Performance Summary process from the supervisor’s perspective:
· What is it and why do we do it?
· What is the assessment based on?
· How can you most effectively prepare your part for the meeting with your direct report?
· Learn about a new tool to help you
o Identify behaviors and actions that affect your direct report’s performance designation
o Set clear expectations for the future
· Practice a writing method that will help you effectively & efficiently summarize performance
· Extra time will be available for questions and answers
Four choices: (all held in Hillcrest 103)
· January 9th from 2:00 pm – 4:30
· January 22nd from 1:00 pm – 3:30
· January 24th from 1:00 pm – 3:30
· February 7th from 9:00 am -11:30
To sign up for a workshop click here >>REGISTER
or click on go/learning/latest