Staff Council meeting Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Happy New Year! Please join us for our monthly meeting on Wednesday, January 8 from 9-10:30 a.m. in the Crest Room in McCullough.
Mark your calendar for a pool party on Saturday, January 25, 1-3 p.m. at the Natatorium! Staff, faculty, and families welcome.
Here’s the full agenda:
9:00 a.m. Open meeting and introductions
9:05 a.m. Approval of minutes
- December 2013 Meeting
9:10 a.m. Committee Reports
- Community Council
- Publicity and Events Committee
- Safety and Environment Committee
- Election Committee
- Staff Development Committee
- Compensation Committee
- Web Prioritization Committee
9:15 a.m. New Business
- Middlebury College Benefit/Perks Data Collection
- Luke Carroll, co-chair of Community Council would like to work more closely together with MCSC in the coming year.
9:30 a.m. Guest speakers Norm Cushman and Melody Perkins to speak about Emergency Preparedness
10:00 a.m. Guest speaker Mike Roy with a presentation for United Way
10:30 a.m. Adjournment
Staff Council regular meetings are open to all Middlebury College staff members. Staff members should let their supervisors know if there is a particular meeting they wish to attend. Supervisors will seek to find a positive balance between addressing operational needs and support staff requests to attend these meetings.
We look forward to seeing you at our meeting, and later this month at the pool party.