The time has come to begin collecting donations for the annual Winter Clothing Closet!
Each year, ISSS and the CRAs team up to organize a clothing drive to benefit international and domestic students in need of warm winter clothes.
What we’re looking for: “like new” or “gently used” winter clothing. We are especially in need of coats, jackets, hats, mittens/gloves, sweaters, and footwear.
Where to bring your donations: Collection boxes can be found in the following locations from September 30th to October 9th:
- Atwater Commons Office - Allen 153
- Brainerd Commons Office - Stewart Hall 214
- Cook Commons Office - Battell North 150
- Ross Commons Office - Ross Dining Hall 005 (below the fireplace lounge)
- Wonnacott Commons Office - Battell South 123
- Proctor and Ross Dining Halls - Inside main entrances
- Athletics Complex - Inside Nelson Recreation Center entrance
- Davis Family Library - Underneath the printer status sign, near the Information Desk
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall - Great Hall near staircase
- McCullough Student Center - Near the entrance to Crossroads
- ISSS Office - Carr Hall by front entrance
- Sunderland/Dana Auditorium - Main entrance
- Adirondack House - Under television near the main desk downstairs
- 118 South Main Street House
- Service Building / Facilities Services - Inside Facilities Services break room
- Service Building / Second Floor - Across from Cashier’s window
A big thank you to all offices hosting collection boxes this year and to all of you who are able to contribute!
Please contact Brainerd CRA Angela Santee at firstname.lastname@example.org or x3323.