The time has come to begin collecting donations for the annual Winter Clothing Closet!
Each year, ISSS and the CRAs team up to organize a clothing drive to benefit international and domestic students in need of warm winter clothes.
What we’re looking for: “like new” or “gently used” winter clothing. We are especially in need of coats, jackets, hats, mittens/gloves, sweaters, and footwear.
Where to bring your donations: Collection boxes can be found in the following locations from September 30th to October 9th:
- Atwater Commons Office – Allen 153
- Brainerd Commons Office – Stewart Hall 214
- Cook Commons Office - Battell North 150
- Ross Commons Office – Ross Dining Hall 005 (below the fireplace lounge)
- Wonnacott Commons Office – Battell South 123
- Proctor and Ross Dining Halls – Inside main entrances
- Athletics Complex – Inside Nelson Recreation Center entrance
- Davis Family Library - Underneath the printer status sign, near the Information Desk
- McCardell Bicentennial Hall – Great Hall near staircase
- McCullough Student Center – Near the entrance to Crossroads
- ISSS Office - Carr Hall by front entrance
- Sunderland/Dana Auditorium – Main entrance
- Adirondack House – Under television near the main desk downstairs
- 118 South Main Street House
- Service Building / Facilities Services – Inside Facilities Services break room
- Service Building / Second Floor – Across from Cashier’s window
A big thank you to all offices hosting collection boxes this year and to all of you who are able to contribute!
Please contact Brainerd CRA Angela Santee at email@example.com or x3323.