Wednesday May 15, 1:00-3:00pm, location TBD
Click here to sign up >> Register
Led by: Porter Knight
Includes bound note-taking guides for all participants to use as a lasting resource.
The hours in a day are finite yet the demands on your time seem limitless. How can you effectively get your work done when you’re pulled in so many different directions? This workshop will put you back in charge of your day so you can focus on what’s important. You’ll learn:
- The one tool you need to make every day sane
- Six steps to managing flow of paper and data
- The real problem with email and how to conquer it
- Five strategies to counteract the myths of time management
- Secrets to saying “No”
- How to respond to interruptions
- Three components of a “balanced” schedule
Join us for this lively and interactive program. We’ll include time for discussion so that you can plan how best to apply these ideas. You’ll leave with tools you can put in place immediately for a more effective and peaceful work day.
*Though there is some new material, this workshop includes most of the core components that Porter Knight has presented in past years and in other formats, including: RRRIPP through paper, RRRIDD yourself of email, TrueTime Planning.