Open Enrollment for the 2013 Middlebury College Health & Welfare Benefit Plan is being held from November 1 – 15, 2012. All benefits-eligible employee are required to complete the open enrollment process within this time period even if they do not intend to make benefit changes for 2013.
Open enrollment is your opportunity to:
• Continue your current medical, dental, or vision elections into the new year OR add coverage for yourself and/or dependents OR terminate your own or your dependents’ coverage.
• Continue your current voluntary life and/or accidental death and dismemberment coverage for the new year OR increase or decrease the amount of existing coverage in these plans.
• Enroll in the health care and/or the dependent care flexible spending account(s) for next year. If you do not make an FSA election, you will not be enrolled for 2013 even if you participated in 2012.
Open Enrollment must be completed, using Banner Web, between November 1 – 15, 2012. Benefits eligibile employees will be able to access the open enrollment module from any computer with internet access.
1. Access the Open Enrollment System:
2. Enter your Banner Web User ID (your Midd ID number) and your PIN and click “Login”.
3. Click “Employee”, then “Benefits and Deductions”, and then “Open Enrollment”.
2013 Premium Rate Chart http://www.middlebury.edu/media/view/290782/original/2012_combo_midd_rates.pdf