Staff Council Agenda for September 12
I hope you will join us for our next Staff Council Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, September 12, at 9 a.m. in the Crest Room. Below is the agenda for the meeting. If you have any questions regarding the agenda or have a specific concern, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, September 12
Attendees: Staff Council Representatives, Human Resources, Staff
9 a.m. Open meeting and introductions
9:05 a.m. Approval of minutes
9:10 a.m. Committee Reports
• Community Council
• Publicity and Events Committee
• Safety and Environment Committee
• Election Committee
• Staff Development Committee
• Compensation Committee
9:30 a.m. Old Business
• Staff Council Survey
• MCSC Committee appointments
• Update MCSC History
• Update on By-Law review
• Training for Staff Council Members
9:50 a.m. New Business
• Trustee Meeting in October – Agenda items?
10:05 a.m. Guest Speaker
• Kathy Foley, associate dean & director of ISSS to discuss the work of ISSS and also some helpful tips for staff who will be working with international students.
10:30 a.m. Adjournment
Staff Council regular meetings are open to all Middlebury College staff members. Staff members should let their supervisors know if there is a particular meeting they wish to attend. Supervisors will seek to find a positive balance between addressing operational needs and support staff requests to attend these meetings.