Printed Directory – Deadline to Update Information is Thursday 8/23
We are just weeks away from the beginning of the new academic year and the annual printing of the directory.
We would like to take this opportunity to remind employees to visit their personal information section of Banner Web Self Service and quickly review and designate what personal contact information (e.g., home addresses, partner names) you would like to have appear (and what you’d like to keep out).
While personal information can be updated through this system, updates to office information (e.g. office location, title, office phone) need to go through HR by sending an email to email@example.com.
The deadline for completing this task is August 23rd.
- Login to BannerWeb here: http://go.middlebury.edu/bw
- Select the “Personal Information” menu tab at the top of the main page.
- Select “My Directory Information” and start the process by clicking the “Continue” button to update your directory information. The process begins with a page from which you can edit your personal information. In order to edit each section, you will be taken from that Directory page to the appropriate BannerWeb page that manages the particular data you’re editing. You will be given the chance to “Save” your changes and then you can click the link at the bottom of the page to return to the main Directory process.
- When you have finished making all of your changes, click “Continue” to move to the page that allows you to designate what contact information appears in the web directory, what appears in both print and on the web, and what appears in neither directory (i.e., is stored solely for emergency contact purposes). Please note that sharing this information to the web directory will only share this with members of the Middlebury College community; to see this information will require a username/password.
- When you are finished making your choices, click the “Save/Summary” button to exit that page, and the “Finish” button on the next page.
If you need technical assistance, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org