Sign your team up now (limited to the first 30 teams)!
Come and have some fun! • $15 per person ($60 per team)
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Nine-hole Captain and Crew (four-person scramble)
Check-in: starting at 3:45 p.m.*
Shotgun start: 4:30 p.m.
Dinner: in Kirk following golf
Open to all faculty and staff; retirees are welcome to sign up anytime
* CTO must be used for events during regular work hours
Please contact Valerie Costello, MariAnn Osborne, Phil Cyr, to register/pay for your team (please pay registration fee for entire team at sign-up—checks can be made payable to Middlebury College).
– Valerie Costello, email@example.com, ext. 5295, Reprographics/FIC
– MariAnn Osborne, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 5435, DKE Alumni House
– Phil Cyr, email@example.com, ext. 5084, Service Building
Prizes: First, Second & Third Places
(front & back nine)
Closest to the Pin • Longest Drive • Closest to the Line
(great for those that aren’t long hitters)!
50/50 Raffle—eight tickets for $5: two winners will be drawn
50 percent of proceeds will benefit the Chaplain’s Fund*
* The Chaplain’s Fund provides monetary support in the form of either a one-time grant or a one-time loan to employees facing an unforeseen financial emergency or crisis. The Chaplain’s Fund committee reviews confidential applications from employees. If approved, funding is provided directly to the employee’s creditors or vendors. Ongoing contributions for this fund are also provided by year-end unused allocations from college employees’ flexible spending accounts. The Chaplain’s Fund has been in existence since 1992 and is just one example of the variety of resources and programs in place to support employees.
— Sponsored by the President’s Office, Staff Council, and Human Resources