Planning and Executing your Goals
Once you have your SMART Goals written, then what? It’s time to break it down into steps, identify some milestones, and determine how you will get the work done. This workshop is appropriate for anyone who needs to plan and implement goals.
This session will provide some straight forward strategies using the “Critical Path Method” to determine:
- What tasks must be carried out
- The sequence of activities, scheduling and timings involved
- Task priorities
- Where parallel activity can be performed
- The shortest time in which you can complete a goal
- Resources needed to execute a goal
- The most efficient way of shortening time on urgent goals
Click to register -> Wednesday, July 11, 2-3:30 p.m.