Financial EKG Workshop: “Earn It, Keep It, Grow It,” sponsored by the United Way.
What is it?
- A free “financial basics” workshop to help you improve the health of your financial situation. Plus the opportunity for three free individual coaching sessions to be scheduled with after workshop completion. All workshop sessions and coaching sessions are considered paid work time.
What should I expect?
- Fun & helpful facilitators from United Way of Addison County.
- Time to work with your own finances in a supportive and confidential learning environment
- Homework is required: 2-6 hours for session 1, and 2-4 hours for the remaining sessions)
- Concrete ways to improve your financial situation by learning how to:
- Make financial choices that match your goals.
- Avoid financial crisis by building emergency savings funds.
- Correct any credit problems that have built up over time.
- Reduce the expense and stress of bill paying.
- Find local community resources and state benefits to help you
When is it?
Tuesdays from 2:30 – 3:30
- July 10 Financial Goals Design your future
- July 17 Spending Plans Create your own plan
- July 24 Credit Basics Free credit score & more
- July 31 Savings Build a rainy day fund
Where is it?
- McCullough Green Lounge
Who can sign up?
- Staff members who would like help with the basics of managing finances
How do I sign up?
- Contact Sheila Andrus, email@example.com at x5190
- Space is limited so please wait for a confirmation before considering yourself registered
This program is made possible by a grant from the FINRA Investor Education Foundation through a partnership with United Way Worldwide. Additional partners include United Ways of Addison County and Chittenden County, and Southeast Vermont Community Action.