Spring Employee Golf Tournament
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Nine-hole Captain and Crew (four-person scramble)
Check-in: starting at 3:45 p.m.*
Shotgun start: 4:30 p.m.
Open to all faculty and staff.
Sign your team up now (limited to the first 30 teams)! – $15 per person ($60 per team)
(Please pay registration fee for entire team at sign-up—checks can be made payable to Middlebury College.)
Please contact Valerie Costello, MariAnn Osborne, or Phil Cyr, to register/pay for your team:
- Valerie Costello, email@example.com, ext. 5295, Reprographics/FIC
- MariAnn Osborne, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 5435, DKE Alumni House
- Phil Cyr, email@example.com, ext. 5084, Service Building
- First, second, and third Places (front & back nine)
- Closest to the pin
- Longest drive
- Closest to the line
- 50/50 Raffle: Eight tickets for $5: two winners will be drawn, and 50 percent of proceeds will benefit the Chaplain’s Fund**
* CTO must be used for events during regular work hours
** The Chaplain’s Fund provides monetary support in the form of either a one-time grant or a one-time loan to employees facing an unforeseen financial emergency or crisis. The Chaplain’s Fund committee reviews confidential applications from employees. If approved, funding is provided directly to the employee’s creditors or vendors. Ongoing contributions for this fund are also provided by year-end unused allocations from college employees’ flexible spending accounts. The Chaplain’s Fund has been in existence since 1992 and is just one example of the variety of resources and programs in place to support employees.