Session four of management training took place during the week of March 5-9. The focus of session four was performance management. Session goals included:
- Clarity on the roles & accountabilities of you and your direct reports
- Being able to establish clear expectations and priorities
- Being able to document measurable and time bound individual and team goals
- Learning how to provide the right amount of direction and support for your directs when they need it
- Applying Situation Leadership in delegation and coaching
To view the slides for the presentation click here. (Please note that you will be required to enter your Middlebury username and password to access this resource.)
The following www.manager-tools.com podcasts were shared with managers as supplemental resources for session 4:
If you would like to learn more, feel free to check out the free resources available at www.manager-tools.com.
This week’s employment snapshot:
There are currently nine faculty positions, one summer Language School faculty position, 25 external job postings and five internal job postings on the Middlebury College employment opportunities web sites.
Employment Quick Links:
Faculty Employment Opportunities: go/faculty-jobs (on campus), http://go.middlebury.edu/faculty-jobs (off campus)
Summer Language School Faculty Opportunities: go/ls-faculty-jobs (on campus), http://go.middlebury.edu/ls-faculty-jobs (off campus)
Staff Employment Opportunities: go/staff-jobs (on campus), http://go.middlebury.edu/staff-jobs (off campus)