American Cancer Society Daffodil Days: Order by March 2
With Daffodil Days, an ACS annual fundraiser, YOU can make a difference!
Welcome spring & support the American Cancer Society by purchasing daffodils!
Order your bouquets by 4 p.m. on March 2! To order daffodils by credit card for yourself, a friend or colleague, a cancer survivor, or to make a donation without ordering flowers, please use the Middlebury College Box Office web site via: go/boxoffice. You can also drop off cash or checks at the Box Office, located in McCullough. Please make checks payable to Middlebury College.
These beautiful spring flowers will brighten anyone’s day, and represent hope to many cancer patients.
To help the ACS further its research, education, advocacy, and service programs, you can order:
- Individual Bouquet of 10 daffodils: $10 each
- Gift of Hope (a vase of daffodils given to a cancer patient or survivor through ACS): minimum $25
- Boyd Teddy Bear with a bouquet of 10 daffodils: $25
- Bear Hugs for Hope (a Boyd Teddy bear given to a child impacted by cancer): minimum $25
- Potted daffodil bulbs (three multi-stem bulbs per pot): $15
- Boxes of 50 bouquets (500 daffodils): $500
Orders must be placed by 4 p.m. on March 2. Flowers will arrive at the Middlebury College Box Office in McCullough ready for pick-up during the week of March 19. ACS selects recipients for Gifts of Hope and Bear Hugs for Hope and will deliver to patients.