HR Update: New Managers & Supervisors Web Page
In preparation for the campus-wide manager training series that’s coming up, we have begun working on a new Managers & Supervisors section on the Human Resources website. In this section you will find any information that was previously listed under the Staff/Faculty > Managers & Supervisors page, as well as many new items. Some of the highlights in this section include:
- Hiring Staff. Step-by-step review of the hiring process with linked resources and forms as needed. (You can also use our new go-link for this page: go/hire.)
- New Hire Orientation. Checklist of items to cover as you welcome your new hire.
- Go/Managers Workshops. Information about and sign-ups for monthly manager workshops.
- Short Term Work Options. Guidance for how to handle different types of short-term hires.
- Supporting Employees. Links to resources that you can use to help your employees (professional development, job accommodations, time off, worker’s compensation, etc.).
- Greentree Help. An evolving set of instructions to help you as you use Greentree to recruit new employees.
Looking for something that you can’t find? Let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or try using the search feature on the main Human Resources page found at http://go.middlebury.edu/hr (go/hr from on campus).
This week’s employment snapshot:
There are currently 18 faculty positions, 15 external job postings, and one internal job posting on the Middlebury College employment opportunities websites.
Employment Quick Links:
Faculty Employment Opportunities: go/faculty-jobs (on campus), http://go.middlebury.edu/faculty-jobs (off campus)
Staff Employment Opportunities: go/staff-jobs (on campus), http://go.middlebury.edu/staff-jobs (off campus)